4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Palm Beach, Florida. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
16. Refund Policy: All trainings come with a full 30 day refund policy. All refund requests must be submitted to the company either by emailing '[email protected]', '[email protected]' or using the 'Help/Support' tab on our site. Refunds will be processed within 2 business days, then take an additional 3-5 business days for the banks to transfer funds back.
17. Cancellation Policy: You must either email us at '[email protected]', '[email protected]' or using the 'Help/Support' tab on our site to request the cancellation of your monthly subscription. Once you we'll send you a confirmation email within 2 business days. At the end of your last billing cycle you will no longer get access to the trainings and Facebook Group. You will not be charged for the next month.
Last Updated: February 7, 2018
New update (May 17, 2018):
Data Storage and Use
We, Moviemakin', collect your information and can be contacted anytime at [email protected]. All of our data use, terms, and privacy information can be found at https://www.Moviemakin.com/pages/terms. You can lodge any complaints with us via that same email, or request to be removed from our email lists, phone lists, or advertising targeting, too.
When you submit information to us, Moviemakin', we use it in an ongoing nature to ensure you receive the information or purchases you've made with us, to deliver relevant future content via our email newsletters, to track how much you use our sties or services, and to make future offers through our company or any other company that is involved in delivering your purchases, bonuses or content. By giving us your contact information now, you are granting us the right to contact you in the future in any manner necessary at our discretion for ongoing personal and professional development.
When collecting your payment information via this site, we are using a third-party software (Kajabi, Clickfunnels and ActiveCampaign) that encrypts and processes your payment securely via Stripe. Their terms and conditions can be found on their respective websites.
When you become a customer through our sites, you provide your phone number to us and we may use your phone number to confirm orders, deliver promised ongoing training or communication, and to send text updates, promotions, videos, audios, or messages related to Moviemakin' or any of its brands or programs. You can opt-out of receiving any future text messages by simply replying to any of our text messages at any time with the word STOP. By signing up for our products or programs you hereby grant us permission to text you until you reply STOP. We do not ever sell or rent your phone number and we only communicate with you regarding relevant Moviemakin' programs.
Third Party Data Use
We rarely share your information with any other company unless it is necessary to deliver your purchases or content. As an example, if you purchase certain courses from us, you may receive a bonus coaching session or group coaching session as part of your offer/purchase which is delivered by a third-party company co-owned by us, Mike L. Murphy, M.L.Murphy Productions or 308 Publishing INC. In that case, to deliver that coaching product or bonus, we share your information with our other companies so we/they can contact you to schedule that coaching call(s) you received as part of your purchase. At any time, you can contact us and request not to share your information with such service providers, but you may lose access to certain purchase bonuses or items if you do not allow the delivering third-party to contact you.
As most of our programs are for ongoing educational purposes in the field of personal and professional development, and you are making a purchase related to self-mastery or ongoing growth or services from us, you should assume we will continue to contact you in perpetuity via email or via social media in order to deliver our services, serve you requested or related content, make recommendations, learn about your preferences, grant you free products, deliver programs to you with or from other platforms or companies, advertise to you or similar audiences, send you surveys, or contact you for any other related fulfillment or marketing purposes. By using our site(s) and submitting any information with us now, you agree to these terms without exception and agree not to attempt to hold us liable or make any claims against us for any use of your information, in perpetuity, under any circumstances. Again, if you do not want us to store, share, or use your data, just tell us via email.
If you want us to no longer contact you or store your information, just write us at [email protected] anytime with your request and we will begin removing you from our services or content as appropriate and as soon as we can.
All products and services by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. Your level of success in attaining any stated ideas or strategies in our programs or on our websites is dependent upon a number of factors including your health, skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, goals, relationships, love of other humans, and financial situation, to name a few. Because these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your specific success or results in any area of life or any endeavor. As stipulated by law, we make no guarantees that you will achieve any specific results from our information, programs or services and we offer no licensed or professional medical, legal, therapeutic, tax, or financial advice in this program. The information contained herein cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, medical, psychological, financial or legal matters. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your registration here today and use of our programs or websites at any time, you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for any such decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance. As with any effort in life, there are risks that you may not get ahead - that’s life - so always consult professionals when needed and do what is right for your family. We are simply here trying to help you become more with powerful insights and information.
If you ever need anything from us, just reply to any of our emails. We respect your dedication to learning and growing your life, so we're here for you anytime at [email protected].
Video Review Contest Rules
To qualify for the Training you must include the following 3 elements in your Video:
A) Mention our company by name: Moviemakin’
B) Clearly show your face and the training (either the Guidebook or the Training Area Screen).
C) Review both the 5 Skills Workshop, (how you use it, why you love it) and your shopping experience.
3) Email us your video (From the same device you recorded it on).
Use subject line: Moviemakin’ Video Review
Send it to [email protected]
4) Get your Free Week of Training.
If your video meets all the above criteria, we’ll send you an access link within 48 hours (M-F). You can choose if you'd like the Animation Studio Experience or Story Clarity Planner training. If you’re already a member of the Animation Studio Experience then we’ll give you a free month in exchange for your video. You can’t lose!